Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chant, food for mind, soul AND body!

I have been a part of a Gregorian Chant choir now for over 5 years and I love it! My two older children also belong and are learning the chant, it has been a big part of my life in the home and in the church.

Chant in the home is wonderful background music for a peaceful schooling atmosphere, it has been the ideal music for bring a child into the world...that lovely ebb and flow..

So with St Gregory the Great's feast day almost upon us, I have made a Gregorian Chant Cake, follow the link over to Catholic Cuisine and read how I made it!

2 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Anne, the cake is fantastic! What a great way to celebrate the feast of St Gregory.
I love chants, too...I'd love to hear your choir one day.

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Anne, It's just gorgeous! I wish I had the time to do something like this for my Gregory. I'll have to put on my thinking cap!