Sunday, April 5, 2009

Online Eucharistic books for Children

Susana over at 4Real has just shared some fantastic links, online Eucharistic books for children.

They have come from The Real Presence Eucharistic Education and Adoration Association.

The first link is Eucharistic Miracles and Saints

The second, The Eucharist, The Bread of Eternal Life.

These are simply wonderful, perfect for First Holy Communion preparation. I encourage you to pass these links far and wide!

Editing to add (17th July 2012): I have just discovered that the Real Presence site has since added a new display, Apparitions of Angels and Demons.


2 comments:

Renee said...

What a GREAT, GREAT post! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sending this link to my daughters to use with our grandchildren. :-)

Love the look of your blog, so lovely! But I have to tell you, I envy your SUN! We had sun, that is until today and then somewhere out of the depths of the skies, we woke up to 6 inches of snow again. Yikes!

Have a blessed Holy Week! God Bless you and your family. As always, thank you for blessing me and sharing.

Therese said...

Thanks Anne. Bookmarking this page to come back to next term. Tom will be preparing for First Eucharist.

Therese