Paula and Christine both tagged me for different meme's so I've sort of combined the two - Paula I have written 8 things (meant to write 8 facts/habits about myself), just 4 of I have written and Christine I've written 4 new things done in the last 4 years. (As suggested.) I've tagged 8 girls and maybe if they would like to choose which of the two meme's they like best!
Four facts/habits..... (You have to laugh with me Paula - I'm actually coming back now to edit all this - these 4 of mine are unusual facts about me because I had it in my mind that they had to be unusual because I had been reading yours! - and some of them were a bit unusual in a funny way! My husband is impressed with your Mensa qualifications...)
1. I was born on the mighty Murray River (not in it! A hundred metres from it) The same hospital Tommy Woodcock died in - the famous strapper to Australia's treasure, the legendary 'Phar Lap'
2. My husband and I are portrait artists and we use to work together as a ‘team’ drawing and selling our work.
3.There is a famous Aussie expression, “living in the back of Bourke” and I really did for a year in my childhood on a remote property not far from Bourke, called, “Joseph’s Town” (Named in honor of St Joseph) how unusual is all of that?!?
4. I first met my husband when I was 10years old. (In the back of Bourke!!!!)
Four new things in the last four years......
5. I started blogging. (last week in fact)
6. My world was opened up to a new and beautiful horizon when Erin introduced me to 4Real.
7.We built our new deck.
8.I joined a Gregorian chant choir, Schola Cantorum and absolutely loving it.
Here are my 8 tagged girls: