Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Prayer to Our Lady of Mt Carmel

Below is a beautiful prayer to Our Lady of Mt Carmel, it comes from The Precious Blood & Mother manual pg 87.

A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me, and show thou art my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand thy power. Oh, show me herein thou art my Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
(3 times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in thy hands. (3 times)

4 comments:

ls said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful prayer. Wow, that prayer book you quote from is powerful!
God Bless

Mary Vitamin (Helen) said...

Thank you Anne-and to your wonderful mother!

You are a dear!

the mother of this lot said...

I have said this prayer every day for years. If the phone rings and all the children aren't in the house, I immediately go into 'O Mary, conceived without sin...' before I answer it!

If this prayer is being said for Helen and her baby, she has no need to worry!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for my daughter, Colleen and her husband, Tom...who are having fertility problems. I am praying that she may concieve on Oct. 16 th ( St. Gerard's feast day ) and a birth on or around July the 16 th- the feast of Mt. Carmel. I truly believe.